At this late stage in my career, my primarily role is to meet with clients to help them best fulfill their financial and estate planning goals. Many of these discussions include strategies to distribute their assets in a manner most suitable to their objectives.
Having spent fifty years in the Financial Services Industry, my experience and educational background may add ideas, alternatives and techniques that clients may not otherwise have considered.
With co-owner John Molinelli leading each client meeting and advisor Jeff Strasburg operating our software systems, I’m free to engage in “What if” scenarios. This combination of thinking oftentimes results in positive outcomes for our clients.
Educational and Professional Designations:
- Rider University BS, (1969)
- Charted Life Underwrite...CLU (1972)
- Certified Financial Planner...(1983)
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist...CEBS (1990)
- Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist...CRPS (1993)
- Certified Fund Specialist...CFS (1996)
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist...AAMS (2004)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary...AIF (2011)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional...RICP (2016)
At one point, the Youngest (CLU-age 24) and Oldest (RICP-age 69) person to earn a Professional Designation from The College of Financial Services, established in 1927
LPL Financial Top Producer...Patriots Club Level
- Chairman-Greater Trenton Businessmen’ Association (1972)
- President-Mercer County-Chartered Life Underwriters (CLU) (1978)
- President-Yardley/Makefield Jaycees (1981)
- President-Princeton Business Marketing Association (1989)
- President-Rotary Club of Trenton (1995-96)
- Chairman-New Jersey Children’s Home Society (199798)
- President-Trenton Family Resource Center (2000-2002)
- President of Trenton Symposium (2003)
- Chairman-Trenton Rotary Charitable Foundation (2001-2009)
Raised $696,000 for three charities (Autism Speaks, Rescue Mission of Trenton and Boys & Girls Club of Trenton) from ages 68-73 by running different Half Marathons (13.1 Miles): Philadelphia, Trenton (twice) & Princeton. Co-Founder of “College Access Program” for the Boys & Girls Club of Trenton/Mercer County.
Lifetime Achievement Awards:
- Rider University Alumni of the Year for Community Service (2000)
- New Jersey Children’s Home Society, “Advocate for Children” (2001);
- Rotary Club of Trenton Charlie Bain “Service Above Self’ Award” (2004)
- Boys & Girls Club of Trenton “Hero Award” (2006)
- Rider University Distinguished Alumni Award (2019)
- Rescue Mission of Trenton “Volunteer of the Year” (2020)
Rotary Club of Trenton
- Past President (1985-95)
- Paul Harris Fellow
- Installation Dinner Master of Ceremonies (6 times)
- Chairman of Membership Committee that installed first African-American
- Chairman of Membership Committee that installed first Women.
- Initiated project to revitalize the Boys & Girls Club of Trenton
- Mercer County Performing Arts Talent Show Master of Ceremonies (6 times)
- Spent 1,000 hours as an overnight Phone Worker for Contract of Mercer County Hot Line (1986-1991).
Personal & Hobbies:
- Military Service: Six years in the US Army Reserves-Mechanized Infantry (6/69-9/75).
- Photographer: 600+ Portrait photos from 19 countries
- Rock & Roll Dancing enthusiasts
- Beatles Music Fan
- Student of American Presidential History
- Water Skier and golfer
- Married: Nancy Ent (Pennsbury HS 1965 classmate) since 7/26/69. She is a retired French Teacher and Chairwoman of the Foreign Language Department at Pennsbury High School.
- Son: Michael, married with two girls, is an Associate Professor of Contemplative Studies at University of Virginia with a Ph.D. In Buddhist Philosophy.
- Daughter: Lauren, graduated from Dickinson College, married with two boys, is an Event Planner living in Doylestown.
- Grandchildren: Alina, Mason, Pema & Miles.
CRPS® conferred by College for Financial Planning.
RICP conferred by the American College.